This show is for you if:
- You hold yourself to an incredibly high standard…..Can you say, “Recovering perfectionist?”
- You've ever said, “Yes” when your insides were screaming, “NOOOOOOOO!”
- You have compared yourself to others to make yourself feel better or worse.
- You’ve ever sought evidence to support a limiting belief. For example, “I’m not good enough; I’m not sexy enough; I’m not smart enough.”
- You are ready to ROCK the next chapter of your life!
Join me if you are ready to develop the courage and confidence to live a BIG life of freedom, joy, and passion: A life that truly LIGHTS YOU UP!
More about Karen Seltz:
Karen Seltz, M.Ed., The Uncensored Self-Love Coach, supports women to fully embrace EVERY part of themselves and develop the courage and confidence necessary to create meaningful, vibrant lives they’re passionate about.
Karen has a Master’s of Education in Counseling, is a Certified Life Coach, a Licensed Brain GymⓇ Consultant, speaker, and author with more than 25 years of combined experience. As a former comedian, Karen is able to share her journey from depression, addiction, and self-hatred to self-compassion, self-acceptance, and self-love vulnerably and with a touch of humor on countless stages and podcasts.